Overall he came out of the experience a swimmer. He is getting very good at moving his arms and legs in unison. As we know this is important for successful swimming. Kate "thinks" she is a swimmer but is still trying to get her head in the water as she kicks. So for now she wears her life jacket as she moves through the water.
***Update on the trip. We are only a few weeks away from going to Wichita from here and are looking forward to getting to see more family. The children have even mentioned that they want to get back to school and see their teachers. I hope they continue to have that feeling as they get older.
We have been swimming in the evening and hanging out with family and friends. The children were able to see some more cousins recently as my uncle and his family stayed with us for five days. Jacob is gaining all sorts of new tricks. He can climb up onto things and he has a knack for taking clothes off the hanger as we pass them in the store. He is 13 months old today and is growing out of his 24 month clothes. I guess I need to get the box of 2T clothes out when I get home.
Hope that all is well with everyone. See you soon
1 comment:
So fun! They look so cute at their swim lessons! We need to plan a lunch or dinner before you leave!
Post a Comment