Monday, February 08, 2010

Review from Oct. 09

I am posting just a few photos from October. We had a great month getting ready for Halloween which is currently the kids favorite. We were blessed with a wonderful sunny day to go to the Pumpkin Patch. There was a lot to look at there with farm animals, a play structure, tractor rides, and of course caramel corn.






This is a great little restaurant that is part of the McMenamin's chain. Located out in Hillsboro we stopped along the way to the pumpkin patch. The kids enjoyed walking around all the old buildings and watching them set up for a wedding. We loved all the varied colors of leaves. Jake took his blanket everywhere he went. We called him Linus.



Philip and Ryan craved this year's pumpkin and I think that it turned out great. I love how big the eyes are. The other little pumpkins are the ones that the kids picked out from the patch to bring home and decorate.

Here are a few shots of the kids checking out their loot. I think that they were very happy to go past our street this year. We usually only go to about 6 houses but Ryan is getting bigger and wanted to go further. But he was still hesitant to walk up to any of the houses that had lots of scary decorations.





No comments: