Monday, June 11, 2007

Toilet Trouble

I thought about posting a photo of this problem but feel that words will be enough for now. We are without the children's toilet after a leaking problem that has existed since the last time we fixed it. (two and a half years ago) Since then a lot of water has trickled between the tile and the toilet. (this is bad, really bad) We of course did not notice until recently when the tile began to lift up. So now with four people in the house potty trained, yeah for Kate, and a baby on the way we have one working bathroom. I guess I should not complain since we are not using a Porta-potty.

I feel bad for Kate though. She was just getting use to using her bathroom and now we have it blocked off like a crime scene. So with the impending baby arrival date getting closer pray that my husband is able to get the floor repaired and a toilet replaced before hand. At least it was not like in the movie Money Pit where the bathroom basically falls through the floor.

Hope that everyone has a wonderful week ahead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie...I'm sorry to hear your having issues with the kids bath room again. That's the last thing you need to be dealing with especially with Kate just getting used to using the potty. I hope Phil is able to get it fixed for you. Maybe dad can come up and help him...he should have some vacation days available. (that's the joke...we all know dad has a ton of days...im jealous). Love you bunches and talk to you soon.

Sara