Monday, October 29, 2007

Pretty as a Princess??


This will most likely not bode well for his self esteem someday but I had to post this picture. Apparently, Kate played a little pre-Halloween dress up on Jacob Sunday morning. At least he is not wearing a dress, as his father often did at this age (and beyond).

He seemed unaffected by the whole experience until the crown started to come down over his eyes. I do not have a photo of the sad lip that came out in direct response to his unhappiness over the situation but you can imagine it was big. Enjoy. Until next time.


3 comments:

Mike and Courtney said...

THESE are the kinds of pictures we've been waiting for! Classic. Couldn't you have at least accessorized Philip?

Anonymous said...

HI from Valerie--That is so fun to see one of those pictures of Phil. He looks perfectly poised. Such a good-natured kid and so cute. Gina usually dressed him up but all of us had a great time laughing. Phil always cooperated so well. Thanks for the memories. P.S. that was Gina's baby doll pajamas.

Athena L. said...

This was a lot of fun to read, and you have a real knack for this Rebecca!

Thanks for sharing your blog with me!

Wow all the kids are soo cute and I've only seen Jacob in person once, months ago, so I need to see them all again for real!

They are beautiful kids...great job you two! Tina