Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sugar High Holiday

Otherwise known as Halloween. Preparations began yesterday with the costume fittings. This is where I have the children try on the chosen outfit to be sure they fit and take pictures without being told that it is time to go trick-or-treating. I would do this when we first bought the costumes but then they would eat, play and sleep in them.

Below are the two costumes we had for Jacob. He was not too sure about something being on his head. He only lasted a few minutes in the cow before wanting to be freed. The caterpillar has been worn by Ryan, Kate and now Jacob. Very sweet indeed.









That brings us to this evening. The children were practically out the door as I was trying to take a few more pictures. Once out into the chilly evening they rang 7 doorbells and collected about 12 pieces of candy and 1 juice box. They had a lot of fun. At one point Kate was so comfortable at a new neighbor's house that she walked right in.Quite a moment.

1 comment:

Mike and Courtney said...

They look great! Jake, love the cow costume!