Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My boys




It has been fun to watch the boys in the house as they interact and spend quality time together. I caught the two older boys taking a nap on the couch recently and was grateful to catch it on camera. Philip is not a big nap taker making this picture all the more rare.

Ryan took an active role in watching his brother by wanting to hold him while I did something for Kate. When I returned the camera was near by, as it has been for several weeks, and I captured this sweet moment. Kate likes to touch Jacob but has not really held on to him well. She tries to wiggle out from under him. This is the same thing Ryan did to her when she was first home. I appreciate the age that Ryan has gotten to and the patience he has. Now if only I can get Ryan to realize that he does not need to move Jacob while he is sleeping. Ryan told me that Jacob wanted to be in a different shape. Only problem is that the new shape involved twisting him completely around and waking him up. Ah the help children can give their parents.

No comments: