A place to summarize our life and what we have been up to. Photos, quotes and ramblings from the Pacific Northwest.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Who needs a high chair
Yesterday Jacob hit a milestone I was hoping he would skip over, he stood up in his high chair. I was watched him as he twisted around and pulled himself up to a standing position. I thought he might eventually but not at 8 months old. In a way it is a good thing because our little kitchen was getting a bit cozy with all the baby gear. Jacob will now be sitting at the table like a big boy. As is usually the case, the moment was capture with pictures. He looks so proud of himself.


Kate was watching her brother as he was having a snack. First she went over just to say hello and then when the moment was right she attacked his food. I told her to put it back but she just sped up how fast she ate it. Take a look at his expression. How could she :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Heh-heh...what a great series of photos. Totally tells the story!
Post a Comment